Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Snapshot: Happy Spring!


I participated in "Sunday Snapshot" back when Stefanie first started  hosting it.  And not long after, I was busy working towards my third (and final) adoption.  And then blogging got put aside.

And I regret that because I've really missed it.  And missed documenting some of the precious moments with my youngest.

So hopefully, with this Sunday Snapshot, I will feel inspired to keep it up!  And reconnect with old bloggers whom I used to follow.
And meet new ones!



Happy Spring!!






Ni Hao Yall

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo. Welcome back to the blog world. My husband and I adopted from China in 2010. Our daughter is 3 now.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more of you blog!!! You have beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete